26 Anna Close Nyora
Exceptional Country Family Living
Ideally Positioned at the end of a private court on 2.6 acres of undulating rural landscape, this wonderful family home comprises of five bedrooms plus study in the main residence and a 15 x 8m shed which is perfect for the tradesperson or home handyman.
The residence offers three separate living zones, which includes open plan living, chefs kitchen, walk in pantry, dining and lounge area, separate games room and teenagers retreat with two bathrooms and additional powder room.
You will love the generous master bedroom, offering spacious walk in robe and an ensuite to enjoy!
The property is warmed by a large efficient wood heater and you will be entertaining in style on your huge deck which can only be described as " Magnificent", which takes in the tranquil green pastures views of your property, amazing sunsets and nearby dams.
Other outstanding features include:
- An Additional Bathroom, toilet, wood heater and kitchenette located in the shed
- 2 Phase power and pre -wiring for 3
- 3 car lock up garage with internal resident access
- Induction and electric cooking facilities
- 4 paddocks, additional shedding, dam and great fencing
- landscaped yards for easy care and maintenance
- loads of off street parking, for caravans, boats, extra vehicles
- Abundance of storage and space
Positioned only 35 minutes from Cranbourne, enhance your families lifestyle with popular coastal and rural communities of Lang Lang, Loch, Grantville, Coronet Bay and Corinella all on your doorstep.
Call your Local Rural Specialist Marius Tekin of Unlock Real Estate for an immediate inspection.
0425 853 055
: 1.07 hectares
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.