A whopping 148 acres (approx.) with 1.5km of road frontage only 3.4km from the urban growth boundary of Clyde & Officer. The future potential of this huge land holding is massive.
Cardinia & Casey Shires are two of the fastest growing areas in the south east corridor with the real possibility of future rezoning extending the Urban Growth Zone closer than you may think
We all know Land is one of the best investments available - buy Land they are not making it any more. With this parcel in short commute to all town centres & facilities i.e. shops, medical, schools, transport, ect.
- Cardinia 4km
- Tooradin 5km
- Cranbourne 15km
- Pakenham & Officer 20km
- Melbourne CBD 69km (less than an hour non peak)
The property has huge potential to run a business with a huge amount of infrastructure already in place and a comfortable 1970s brick-veneer homestead with 33 sq of living and features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an office, 3 living areas, a wraparound veranda, an open fire place, and split system air conditioning.
- A 3-bay shed at 860 m2 which includes an office, kitchen, shearing shed with internal yards with full wash down facilities. There is also sheep drafting facilities and plunge dip.
- A second shed at 1000 m2, includes a full kitchen/vet room with reverse cooling /heating, lockup workshop, mezzanine floor with 3 sq meter freezer/cool room and rodent proof archive room.
- 20+ paddocks (varying sizes) watered by troughs, connected via a central laneway system.
- A whopping 2500+ sqm approx of hard stand concrete in and around sheds.
- 20 acres planted to Lucerne remaining 128 acres improved pastures.
- 3+ hardstand stock yards undercover cattle crush. Also a unique cattle drafting laneway set up.
- 1 silo at 14 cubic meters.
- 80,000 gallons of tank water.
- 3 phase power with backup 35 KVA generator.
- 2 bores registered (stock and domestic).
With long term settlement and payment options available giving you an amazing opportunity to invest for your future.
Get in contact today for more information or to inspect the property.