Full Turn-key House & Land Package, with a Rental Guaranteed of $600 per week for 3 years, offers a healthy and reliable investment opportunity for both family and landlord investors alike.
Orion Mews offers a very rare opportunity to secure your piece of South East Queensland’s most vibrant and booming region. This emerging community has a mix of country-like open spaces, excellent community facilities, close proximity
to Brisbane and the Gold Coast, and booming economic growth and employment. This limited land release opportunity offers a solid investment for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Bellbird Park – Thriving Ipswich at its Best
The suburb of Bellbird Park represents one of the best of the thriving Ipswich region. In fact, according to ABS data, the Bellbird Park–Brookwater region has grown by more than 2,700 people between 2016 and 2018 – that’s over 10% average growth per year. Added to this, in the 2018 edition of the “Queensland Government Population Projections, 2018 edition: LGAs and SA2s”, the Queensland Government has also projected considerable population growth in
the region and indicated that it is projected to remain in the top ten fastest growing areas in South East Queensland until 2041. One of the surrounding area’s newest highlights, the recently completed Town Square Redbank Plains shopping centre, is only a stroll away at less than 2 kilometres from Orion Mews. Featuring top retailers, including Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Target, Daiso and Australia Post, as well as a host of specialty shops and dining options, it’s easy to see why Orion Mews is blessed when it comes to convenience.
Queensland’s Fastest Growing Community
Bellbird Park’s booming population is due to a diversified economy, strong industry and employment growth that is supported by the Australian and Queensland governments, as well as Ipswich City Council and private industries.
• The Queensland Budget 2019-20 allocated $895m in support of enhancing the Ipswich infrastructure.
• Ipswich will benefit from the $400m Ipswich Motorway Upgrade: Rocklea to Darra Stage 1 project.
• $124m Ipswich Hospital Redevelopment Stage 1A detailed business case published.
• Ipswich City Council has commenced the process of its $140m CBD redevelopment project.
• Budget allocated for the initial phase of the proposed $44.5m Springfield Central train station park ‘n’ ride.
• Phased practical completion of the $170m facility for the $5b Rheinmetall defense contract at Redbank is on track for 2020. The facility is already supporting 450 jobs for Queenslanders.
• Australia Post’s $240m facility officially opened in October 2019 and employing 500 employees at its 50,000m2 Redbank facility.
• Costco opened its Ipswich store, the second in Queensland, in May 2019, supporting 280 jobs.
• Supermarket giant Coles committed to a new 66,000m2 Distribution Centre at Redbank bringing more jobs during construction and operations.